[Bf-committers] today cvs : faces/vertices duplicator feature

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Nov 30 10:19:21 CET 2006

Hi,

The duplicating system is based on efficent re-use of the Blender
object system, it just creates per duplicate a new matrix transform to
draw objects with. What exactly is being duplicated (lamps, faces,
lattices) doesn't matter. There's also nothing being duplicated really,
the duplicates are totally virtual.

Doing things on geometry level like this is more of a modifier (like
array modifier does already).

-Ton-