[Bf-committers] Bullet Compiling Issues

Eugene Reilly gene001 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 01:00:27 CET 2006

Hey Erwin,

I tried to build Blender tonight with MSVC 8, but ran into Bullet errors,
all of which were similar to this one:

CcdPhysicsController.cpp
C:\blender\blender\source\gameengine\Physics\Bullet\..\..\..\..\extern\bullet2\src\btBulletDynamicsCommon.h
: error C4335: Mac file format detected: please convert the source file to
either DOS or UNIX format

I've run into this issue with the YafRay source code but never worked out a
solution to it in VC8.  I was building fine before this commit.  Do you know
a way around this?

Message: 7

--
Eugene (etr9j)@