[Bf-committers] Proposed changes re: procedural textures

Mathias Panzenböck grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net
Wed Nov 29 09:45:51 CET 2006

Emanuel Greisen wrote:
> It seems great.

Thanks. :)

> Very small, written i c. If this should be included I
> think some of the core devs should say where and how this should be
> included to allow for re-use other places in blender.
>
> ./Emanuel

The only ugly thing at the moment:
The hash_get_sorted_keys() function uses it's own quick-sort implementation (the one from
Wikipedia). Somehow stdlibs qsort didn't work. I don't know what I did wrong. I left the qsort call
as comment in the source, maybe someone knows what's wrong.

And if C++ would have been better: I can rewrite it in C++, if necessary.

	panzi