[Bf-committers] BlenderBuilds.com - Team / Builds

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Tue Nov 28 12:00:32 CET 2006

Hi Hans,

I can't have this working at the moment, but it is on my feature list for
BlenderPro.com website to have something like this. I didn't knew
tinderbox yet, but the idea I had was similar.

There's just one thing, it won't be realtime, since its not on the cvs
server, you will always have a delay of about 6 to 12 hours, depending on
the crawler efficiency and so forth.

-- Rui --

> Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:40:35 +0100
> From: hans at lambermont.dyndns.org (Hans Lambermont)
> Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] BlenderBuilds.com - Team / Builds
> To: bf-blender developers <bf-committers at projects.blender.org>
>
> Rui Campos wrote:
>
>> I'm open to suggestions and help on anything related to the builds we
make available at BlenderBuilds.com .

> I would like to see the tinderbox system brought back to life, and I
still don't have the time to do it myself.  (see
> http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=SeaMonkey for an
example on what this is about).

> Ideally the tinderbox would be integrated with the commit messages,
bugzilla and the CVS repository (via bonsai and lxr). There is no
subversion support afaik (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).