[Bf-committers] RE: Testing Builds

jonathan ferguson jdpf at edumetrics.org
Mon Nov 27 16:05:46 CET 2006

hi.

i'm not a maintainer, so this might just end up as noise, but i am
providing builds---mostly daily:

although still a Work In Progress, i have "daily" builds for
blender--- built with "install" flags at blender.edumetrics.org.
linux is not yet available--- due mostly to a lack of time on my
part--- not a lack of systems to do it. Windows is also more spotty
than my Mac OS X for PPC builds--- but i'm working on these.

finally, i am the person who provides rui's blenderbuilds.com with
mac os x for ppc, as well.

have a nice day.yad
jdpf