[Bf-committers] Sun CC Solaris build

Barbie LeVile barbie at gods-inc.de
Mon Nov 27 15:25:55 CET 2006

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:18:35 +0100
Vladimír Marek <vlmarek at volny.cz> wrote:

Hi,

> I work for Sun, so I'm mainly exercising development version -
> SunStudio 11 (cc -V returns 5.8). But I seem to get the same results
> with SunStudio 10 (cc -v returns 5.7). I don't know which build are
> they.

Cool, if you get a change, test drive Blender on sol10 and a xvr-1000
card. It will crash the OpenGL stack very very easy. I filed a bug for
that on bugs.opensolris.org some times ago but its prolly still in
evaluation.

> ZFS is your friend :)

LOL, not on solaris 9 :)

--
Barbie - Prayers are like junkmail for Jesus

I have seen things you lusers would not believe.
I've seen Sun monitors on fire off the side of the multimedia lab.
I've seen NTU lights glitter in the dark near the Mail Gate.
All these things will be lost in time, like the root partition last
week. Time to die.