[Bf-committers] RE: Testing Builds

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Mon Nov 27 11:47:30 CET 2006

Hi Tom,

Dunno if this is of interest to you, but BlenderBuilds.com will have a new
set of builds for Windows, Mac OS X (intel and powerpc) and Linux,
available by Monday, this to keep our role of building one Dev Build per
month.
Along with this will come the already known BlenderNation Monthly CVS
article.

I'm sure these are not official builds, but they will be there for people
to test them.
If you need some specific things in the builds or on how we build them,
mail me and I can coordinate something with you.

We can also host additional builds, if necessary.

-- Rui --

> Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:51:35 -0900
> From: "Tom M" <letterrip at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Bf-committers] Call for testing builds
> To: "bf-blender developers" <bf-committers at projects.blender.org>
>
> Hi all,
>
> as agreed at this Sundays meeting it would be good if our maintainers
could create testing builds by the end of this week.  These aren't alpha
builds or such since the interface for some committed projects are not
yet finalized and there are coding projects yet to be
> committed.  However it would be good to have builds that are properly
built that people can play with and report bugs against.  Also I'm going
to do a call for help in doing the release notes and it would be good to
have builds that non coders can use to explore and help
> document the new features.
>
> You can email either myself or the list letting us know the location of
the build and what your preferred hosting option for the build is.