[Bf-committers] Call for testing builds

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 09:51:35 CET 2006

Hi all,

as agreed at this Sundays meeting it would be good if our maintainers
could create testing builds by the end of this week.  These aren't
alpha builds or such since the interface for some committed projects
are not yet finalized and there are coding projects yet to be
committed.  However it would be good to have builds that are properly
built that people can play with and report bugs against.  Also I'm
going to do a call for help in doing the release notes and it would be
good to have builds that non coders can use to explore and help
document the new features.

You can email either myself or the list letting us know the location
of the build and what your preferred hosting option for the build is.

LetterRip