Subversion (was Re: [Bf-committers] Help request build systemsfor Bullet 2.x upgrade)

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Sat Nov 25 22:12:49 CET 2006

So there is no Subversion integration with 'gforge' user/project management
possible?
Is there something special about CVS? Or is it just that someone put a lot
of effort in this, and this is not easy to transfer to SVN?
Did anyone look into this already?

Obviously not for the extern/bullet directory, there are actual benefits of
using SVN over CVS :)
Erwin