[Bf-committers] Help request build systems for Bullet 2.x upgrade

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Sat Nov 25 18:21:50 CET 2006

I didn't know about gforge, is that Blender cvs hosting? What is the full
url?

What's wrong about Subversion at sourceforge.net?
Thanks,
Erwin

On Sat, Nov 25, 2006 at 08:50:56AM -0800, Erwin Coumans wrote:
> I recommend switching to Subversion, but I would not change any project
> hosting.

The problem is the project hosting _needs_ to be switched upon an
upgrade to svn, as the current gforge installation can't cope with it.

Either we upgrade our gforge install, or we move to something else
(wether self-hosted or by a 3rd party, code.google.com, launchpad.net,
alioth.debian.org, etc)

Wouter van Heyst