[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern customdata.c blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x Mesh.c

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Thu Nov 23 09:23:25 CET 2006

Hi,

The comment in that function is wrong, forgot to update it, shouldn't
say anything about texture faces. I think the problem is that colors are
now stored separate from tfaces, so e.g. Mesh.faceUV doesn't imply
anymore that colors exist. Not sure what the best solution is for that.
Should compatibility be dropped, or should Mesh.faceUV still check for
or create both tfaces and colors?

Brecht.