[Bf-committers] Re: no mscv6 project files for bullet2

erwin at erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Wed Nov 22 17:48:18 CET 2006

Don't worry, I will have it fixed. I have msvc 6 + sp6 as one of my test
environments (long live Mac OS X parallels!)

This issue has to do with 'Allocate'.
Bullet and SOLID have been using STL since the beginning of the game engine,
so that's not the problem here. But you have to use it with care indeed.

I'll post when it has been fixed
Thanks,
Erwin