[Bf-committers] Proposed changes re: procedural textures

Robin Allen r.a3 at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 21 22:34:29 CET 2006

!
> For Ipos you need to add to
>
> source/blender/blenkernel/intern/ipo.c
> source/blender/makesdna/DNA_ipo_types.h
> source/blender/src/editipo.c
Well, with an extra function pointer in the struct that points to a
function which adds the keys, the changes in editipo.c will no longer be
necessary (that PupMenu can be auto-generated too).

As for DNA_ipo_types.h and ipo.c: This is a different problem entirely:
adding new texture IPOs, rather than adding new texture types. If we
concentrate on solving the first problem first, we can improve the
process of adding IPOs later.

If anyone knows the relevant files for the Python interface, I can take
a look at those too.