[Bf-committers] TFace Breaking, time to rid 'eekadoodle'

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Nov 21 16:00:57 CET 2006

 >> Brecht: btw, joining meshes with UVs goes badly wrong atm!
Joining 2 new cubes can crash blender atm.

Ben Batt: Not my area but what you suggest sounds good.

I didnt mention before, but the eekadoodle propblem is annoying when you
are writing importers in python because some UV's and vcols will rotate
without you knowing. - At the moment OBJ import does its own eekadoodle
checks so uvs import properly. - This is somthing not documented in the
Py API and not good for scripters to hve to deal with.