[Bf-committers] Help fixing the build systems: Makefile & MSVC ?

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Tue Nov 21 14:35:27 CET 2006

Most of the Bullet 2.x physics code upgrade is done, although not all
functionality is restored yet.

I updated the CMake files, and CMake compiles out-of-the-box on my Intel
Macbook, using Xcode.
It looks like Nathan already upgrade scons?

That leaves Makefiles and MSVC x as a todo. Can someone assist with this?
Basically, all the files in extern/bullet2/src need to be compiled.
Unless you copy all headerfiles in another directory, only 1 folder needs to
be included now: extern/bullet/src.

Thanks,
Erwin