[Bf-committers] CMake build options

Tony Agee tonyagee at cox.net
Mon Nov 20 18:40:48 CET 2006

The build failure I reported on Linux with CMake was due to my having
freetype 1 headers in /usr/local. Renaming the directory, and regenerating
the makefiles worked fine.

Perhaps that could be checked for, in the generation phase?

Also, having the file used to set build options (blender/CMakeLists.txt)
under source control is a bit problematic. If I change build options, then
the defaults are changed in CVS (as happened yesterday) then a CVS update
will (did) fail to properly update my file. We need something like
user-config.py, as in Scons.

FYI, using CMake generated project files, and MSVC, rebuilds are SOOOO fast.
Very nice!!