[Bf-committers] Bitmap International Characters

Drip Stone wisitvenita at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 18:31:49 CET 2006

We have an OICQ group, own a bulletin in China, why don't you do a research
or investigation if it's necessary what you imagine?

To your question, not everything works in an automatic way, what you worried
about can be once invested and benefit all your life.
I give you link here that you can try:
http://www.blendercn.org/download/blendercn/

BTW, what about your po file for China? You should update it to Blender
source then.