[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/include BDR_sculptmode.h blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_scene_types.h blender/source/blender/src drawview.c sculptmode.c space.c

Jean-Luc Peurière jlp at nerim.net
Sun Nov 19 11:36:30 CET 2006

Le 19 nov. 06 à 08:29, Doug Olllivier a écrit :

> I personally don't think there should be ANY existing hotkeys used
> in sculpt mode, at maximum, i think scale, rotate... could be
> usefull if other objects are around which need to be fitted with.
>
> Its a new "mode" which is more than just a tool so you can basicly
> start a clean slate. The only hotkeys i think should be kept are
> the ones that will switch to Vertex paint etc...

It is a new mode, but in the long term, we should look at reuniting
all the paint modes & sculpt and perhaps UV in a single mode.

 From there you can then activate the right set of tool.

Those modes share the fact they can disable most of the general
commands and need a reduced set which is common.

one of the  biggest UI problem i have in those (except UV), is that
we cannot reposition the 3D cursor and change the point of view.

--
Lukep