[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/include BDR_sculptmode.h blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_scene_types.h blender/source/blender/src drawview.c sculptmode.c space.c

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 07:03:16 CET 2006

On the subject of hotkeys in general, to what extent is it OK for
sculptmode to just "take over" hotkeys?

For example, sculptmode doesn't disallow grab/rotate/scale, so those
hotkeys are still available. However, grab/rotate/scale are actually
needed in sculptmode? I've rarely found them useful, but my Blender
usage is mostly just testing my own code, rather than actually
creating art.

Grab/rotate/scale is just one example; there are a lot of other keys
that could potentially be reassigned for sculptmode, but I need input
to know which ones are OK.

-Nicholas