[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender CMakeLists.txt blender/CMake macros.cmake blender/blender CMakeLists.txt blender/blenderplayer CMakeLists.txt blender/extern CMakeLists.txt blender/extern/bFTGL CMakeLists.txt blender/exter

Jacques Beaurain jacques.beaurain at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 12:31:04 CET 2006

On 11/17/06, Nathan Letwory <jesterking at letwory.net> wrote:
> Won't the new directory 'blender' not collide with the existing
> Makefiles, when building in blender root?

It should not (I have not used regular make in a long time so did not
think of this), unless Make produces a file called CMakeLists.txt in
that directory. Regular usage of CMake should happen outside the
source tree and will keep the source tree clean (save for dna.c).

Nevertheless, I will make this blenderapp to reduce confusion and
possibility of clashes.

Jacques