[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_node.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern node.c node_composite.c blender/source/blender/src editnode.c

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Fri Nov 17 06:29:21 CET 2006

On 17/11/2006, at 08:50 AM, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> ton (Ton Roosendaal) 2006/11/16 22:50:36 CET
>
>   Modified files:
>     blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_node.h
>     blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern node.c
>                                              node_composite.c
>     blender/source/blender/src editnode.c
>
>   Log:

Seems to be splitting in a bit of a weird way here...

http://mke3.net/blender/etc/split_viewer.png

But besides, perhaps this would be better as a generic image editor
function? i.e. have two buffers that you can load different image
blocks into.. That way it would be more flexible (not just compo) and
you could have some nicer interaction too, being able to drag the
split point around, or have it horizontal. Having it cut straight
down the middle isn't always convenient for what you may be trying to
see. I made a simple little mockup for this sort of thing a while ago:

http://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=15647#15647

cheers,

Matt

Matt Ebb . matt at mke3.net . http://mke3.net