[Bf-committers] material preview floating panel disappearing

mindrones mindrones at yahoo.it
Thu Nov 16 23:37:07 CET 2006

hi all,

3 days ago we were using cvs on ubuntu edgy
we were in the buttons window, in the material buttons panel
for a mistake I've clicked on the white triangle that minimize the material preview floating panel, in a fraction of a second slightly moved it on the right then clicked again (quite as a double click)
it simply disappeared, never came back..
opening blender again it was fine

cheers
http://mail.yahoo.it