[Bf-committers] Sequencer feature requests from Plumiferos

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Nov 15 15:26:55 CET 2006

Thanks again Anders. I tried on a fresh new file and
it works, however working on a complex edition session
seems to behave bad only letting me increase the gap.

I'll try to set up a good sample file and report it to
bug tracker, if I cannot figure out what's wrong.

Regards

malefico.

--- Anders Gudmundsson <anders.gudmundsson at telia.com>