[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern action.c blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern writefile.c blender/source/blender/include BIF_editaction.h blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_action_types.h blender/source/blender/src drawaction.c editaction.c edittime.c header_action.c

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Nov 15 13:31:35 CET 2006

Hi Joshua ! Just a couple of issues in action editor:

1- if entry None in the "display markers" box is
selected and press M wheter an action is there or not
-> segfault. Using menu entry instead, nothing
happens.

2- once a marker is added, the drawing of all borders
gets incremented... everything looks thicker. Normal
drawing restored by entering/exiting pose mode.

Regards and thank you !

malefico

<http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern/action.c.diff?r1=1.60&r2=1.61&cvsroot=bf-blender>

<http://projects.blender.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern/writefile.c.diff?r1=1.78&r2=1.79&cvsroot=bf-blender>