[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/include BDR_editobject.h blender/source/blender/src editobject.c space.c toolbox.c

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 22:00:01 CET 2006

--- trip somewhere <trip0o at gmail.com> wrote:

> Silly question on this multiple select asign
> feature. Make single user and
> insert Loc on frame number from duplicate objects.
> Am I correct that if I select several objects that
> have the same ipo and I
> so chose to re adjust the're postion and select all
> of them and apply Insert
> Loc for instance they would all get that location
> ipo.

If they all have the same IPO block beforehand, yes.

> If they have single user or whatnot.
> When pressing Enable single user mode it only works
> on the last selected.

Of course, using the single user function "split" the
selection from the other users of the datablocks, it
doesn't split off all users of the datablocks.

> A clean flow would be that it creates single user
> ipos by default when they
> do not   have the same location rotation size
> whatever...

The IPOs won't be shared unless you assign them
manually (in the IPO window). Inserting keys always
creates new IPO blocks if none are present and inserts
into the current block if possible.

> Or am I missing something?

I'll leave that one for others.

Martin