[Bf-committers] RE: Bf-committers Digest, Vol 28, Issue 24

J L aligorith at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 12 09:13:22 CET 2006

Hi,

I'd just like to add that I've tracked this crash down a bit further:

0x004374fa in v3d_editvertex_buts (block=0x8758da8, ob=0x87980a8, lim=10000)
    at source/blender/src/drawview.c:1569
1569    source/blender/src/drawview.c: No such file or directory.
        in source/blender/src/drawview.c
(gdb) print evedef
$1 = (EditVert *) 0x0

It looks like it's either missing a check for evedef being null before
trying to use it, or an error in the logic of the code preceeding it.

Aligorith