[Bf-committers] Blender for mechanical usage

M. Bashir Al-Noimi hali83 at cec.sy
Mon Nov 13 21:05:16 CET 2006

nice till now ... all the guys put great suggests thanks for you all
:-)  , but is there anybody want to develop a version of Blender for
this usage ! I'm just programming hobbyist i don't know how i can
benefit or help you !? all what i can do till now is localizing Blender
for my local language.

please I'll be so glad to see that Blender can do things like autoCAD OR
3DS Max, i loved Blender project for the first link ... huhuuh :-D :-D :-D

--
Best Regards تحياتي
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi محمد بشير النعيمي

مدونتي My Blog
http://www.hali-sy.com/blog