[Bf-committers] Ogre3D integration status & suggestion

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Fri Nov 10 16:50:23 CET 2006

Hi,

Interesting idea, but it's a matter of time, and right now I'm very busy
with Bullet+COLLADA Physics.
I didn't even have the time to commit latest integration with Blender.

Replacing the 3D graphics inside Blender is even a much bigger task then
just the game engine.
I suggest, if you are really interesting in it, it would be best to directly
look into it, there is also some recent book published about OGRE.

Thanks,
Erwin