[Bf-committers] packages for specific linux distros?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 22:59:07 CET 2006

I think it would be a good idea if we could have specific installs for
Debian/Ubuntu, Redhat and Suse for the next release.  Both source and
binarys.  This would make it easier for users and developers to get up
to speed on the latest releases since some of our dependencies are
unlikely to be met by default.

Do we have any devs here who might be willing to look into this?  I
recall some interest being expressed by a developer for doing RPMs but
don't recall who it was.

LetterRip