[Bf-committers] OSX compile scons use python 2.3

Timothy Kanters tkanters at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 09:42:17 CET 2006

Does OS X actually use them? or do the python header files get installed
with the development tools?

Try to re-install the development tools from your OS X disk. If that doesn't
work then I can give you a tar.gz of the python framework. But please first
try to re-install the development tools.

Timothy