[Bf-committers] OSX compile scons use python 2.3

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 01:25:20 CET 2006

But I install 2.4 and 2.5 cause I could not locate the Header files in
the first place. I dont use python otherwise for anything.

So my question and asking is. Can someone mail me the header files for
intel 2.3 ? I dont know why I dont have them I just know I dont and
cant compile due to it. It's not a case of messed up config cause I
just left teh config file as it came.