[Bf-committers] OSX compile scons use python 2.3

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Wed Nov 8 01:22:07 CET 2006

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 07:43:48PM +0100, Jean-Luc Peuri?re wrote:
> What probably happens is that you messed with the include path in the
> futile try to use 2.5.
> this last one is unsupported and will stay like this for a while

Forgive me for beating an old horse, trip, but did you move some
.h files around?  You may need to reinstall Python to get things
back in the proper place.

Just for the record, since this came up on a b.org forum, editing the
#include directives in the headers or moving the header files
themselves is NOT a way to fix build problems.

--
Stephen Swaney
sswaney at centurytel.net