[Bf-committers] OSX compile scons use python 2.3

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Tue Nov 7 19:35:10 CET 2006

> It is that. It can't find the Python.h file cause it does not exsit for 2.3

Its been awhile since I compiled on a Mac.  I just looked at one that had
2.3 on it and its in:
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/Headers/

If you don't have it there you need to reinstall python because Python.h
should be in that directory.

If it is, you need to relook at your configuration stuff for Python and
fix it so its looking for the include files in that directory.

Kent