[Bf-committers] Long time no mail

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sat Nov 4 18:46:29 CET 2006

Hey Ben, great to see you back,

could you take a look at this? - All edges draw twice end editmode with
wire view- the problem was about before you were involved but your the
closest be have for a maintainer with derived mesh stuff..
it may be as simple as replacing 1 line as suggest in the mail, Iv
tested this and it seems to work fine but its better I let you look first

This outlines the problem with a possible solution.
http://projects.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2006-October/015870.html

- Cam