[Bf-committers] blender segfault on ubuntu edgy

paprmh paprmh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 01:25:28 CET 2006

>Ignoring Xlib error: error code 169 request code 147

I have been getting that error with my builds since I switched to
ubuntu(dapper drake) about 6 months ago.  It seems to pop up twice anytime
blender opens a new window...2 on startup and 2 more any time blender opens
a new render window. However, other than the slightly annoying console
message, blender seems stable here - the only segfaults that I have been
getting have been when I have been testing my attempts to upgrade some of my
old seq plugins.  I asked about it at #blendercoders quite a while ago but
no one online at the time had any idea what it could be.  I didn't think it
was worth a bug report because, like I said, other than the messages it
didn't seem to effect how blender worked.
GeForce FX 5200, Nvidia driver version 1.0-8762