[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src header_info.c usiblender.c

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Tue May 30 02:17:23 CEST 2006

Jiri Hnidek wrote:
> jiri (Jiri Hnidek) 2006/05/29 17:30:43 CEST
>
>   Modified files:
>     blender/source/blender/src header_info.c usiblender.c
>
>   Log:
>    Bugfix #4224:
>
>    Blender has Open recent submenu in main File menu, Open recent should
>    work correctly now, I remove Reopen last item (I hope, that I didn't
>    break anything), because it seems obsolete now

This commit broke open recent file list for some reason here on windows;
CTRL-U on a file fixed it though, so it may have been something wrong
with the .B.blend (perhaps the .B.blend was missing some new user pref
info, perhaps there should be a check for this in code to correct such
cases?).

joeedh