[Bf-committers] default scons ignoring #if 0 ?

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Tue May 30 02:16:24 CEST 2006

I'm using a pretty much default setup of scons here on OS X, gcc 3.3,
and it strangely seems to be ignoring the #if 0 in Ken's recent
commit, giving me an error:
source/blender/python/api2_2x/sceneRender.c:2198:14: missing
terminating " character

Does anyone know why that may be happening? Is it something on my end
like I need to do a clean build, or are the actual scons scripts just
plain missing it?

cheers

Matt