[Bf-committers] RE: J Key - Spare Render

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Mon May 29 14:17:49 CEST 2006

Yup, pop-ups are indeed anoying.

The best solution would be to have something similar to the layer buttons
and we could select the one we want to go to.
I mentioned the pop-up because I may want to compare render number 1 with
render number 3 and not see render number 2 or render number 4, it happens
quite often to want to do things like that.

But using J and Shift + J can work too, as long as there is a clear idea
on the header on which one we are located.

And being able to define the amount of spares to have is quite better than
my inicial proposal :) .

/me is happy with that :)

-- Rui --
Hi,

Pupups is ofcourse annoying... what about having amount of slots as a
preset button (user menu)? Then Jkey just cycles around, shift+j could
cycle other way around.

-Ton-