[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/include BIF_editmesh.h blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x meshPrimitive.c meshPrimitive.h Mesh.c blender/source/blender/src editmesh_add.c blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/doc MeshPrimitives.py

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Thu May 25 19:36:38 CEST 2006

On Thu, 25 May 2006, Ken Hughes wrote:

>  Fulfilling a very old feature request: a new Mesh Primitives module is

BTW: This is of course no criticism on your work - you are actually going
in the right direction with this :)
It just struck me now when I saw the example code how complicated it is to
do something as simple as adding an object (from a user's perspective - and
that's what the API is for)...

Probably off-topic here though...