[Bf-committers] Strange Error

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Sun May 21 11:36:13 CEST 2006

Hi,

An additional parameter is passed to the game engine. This is for IPO
recording (baking physics information).
You can safely pass 0 as new second parameter.

Usually I never compile this piece of code, its part of the webplugin. The
player and blender itsself don't need it.

If you got those other changes, please let me know so I can check them in.
Thanks,
Erwin