[Bf-committers] Re: New feature: Console output space type (requestfor input).

Jacques Beaurain jacques.beaurain at gmail.com
Fri May 19 13:19:09 CEST 2006

On 5/19/06, Carsten Wartmann <Carsten.Wartmann at imago-viva.de> wrote:

> I like that very much.
>
> However, I noticed that there is not linewrap?
>
> Long lines (like print "foooo",) are not shown while running the Gameengine.

Interesting point, I'll add it to the feature requests in the wiki
(http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/ConsoleOutputSpace).
I am reviewing what is there now.

There is basically two things that I can add as options in the header
buttons for now:

1. Enable/Disable Wrap
2. Enable/Disable Immediate output during script execution (workaround
for performance issues with outputting thousands of lines to the
console).

Cheers,