[Bf-committers] MSVCPP .NET

Salvatore Russo salvatore.russo at laposte.net
Wed May 17 17:15:37 CEST 2006

Hallo,

I use only codeblock to compile a BlenderPocket desktop
version (easier to debug). I add lot of thinks to fix but at
the end, everything is working perfectly.

The real big problem I had was the linking at the end: you
need to specify the linked library in a given order and for a
strange reason, python could only link if you give the library
path and if you enter "python23" as a name (was not working
browsing the library).

In the BlenderPocket source code, you can find the codeblock
projets. Maybe it could help.

Salvatore

> LetterRip, did you have a working workspace in codeblock?
There was a lot
> things to fix if you import the solution on Codeblocks.
That's why I use
> Codeblock to manage the project only but I kip copiling with
scons.
> Un Saludo
> RCRuiz
>

> On 5/17/06, Tom M <letterrip at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Scott,
> >
> > "Is .NET the same as vc 7?  Sorry, I am somewhat new to VC
- I usually
> > use either KDevelop or CodeBlocks."
> >
> > You can use cygwin (gcc tools and posix environment for
windows) and