[Bf-committers] Summer of Documentation

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Mon May 15 07:48:28 CEST 2006

Martin Poirier wrote:
> The solution/problem is twofold:
> 1- Coder A should have documented his code.
> 2- Coder B shouldn't have documented code he didn't
> understand, creating more problems than it solved.

I think anyone interested in commenting parts of the sourcebase (whether
as part of the Summer of Documentation or purely on their own
initiative) should post to this list for approval, find someone to help
keep them straight, and send the finished comments in as a patch (plus
send a mail to the list so everyone can review it).

joeedh