[Bf-committers] Summer of Documentation

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Mon May 15 04:08:31 CEST 2006

I could go on about where things are weird there.. Like take comments
with a grain  of salt, patches are ment to be tested before they hit
cvs and so on..

My question then is can we get this subject into a stream along with
the Summer of docs ? There apparently is only one real way to comment
code then but it needs to be done somehow. It will help the future of
Blender and the new commers,