[Bf-committers] Summer of Documentation

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Mon May 15 00:15:02 CEST 2006

Peachy sentiments. But say a coder does know what the code does like
you.. Could that coder then kinda comment more ?? Is it sin ?

Comments can always be corrected like a bug and they dont kill source
at all from compiling. I just dont see the big issue here to not have
more of them.
How is it a bad comment will hurt? From what is there now it's like
the code is litterened with gallons of comments in alien language with
no notes to go from except a lots of books on how to read it all from
scratch...