[Bf-committers] Summer of Documentation

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Sun May 14 19:12:49 CEST 2006

Both High Level overview as well as Doxygen source code documentation are
useful I think.

High Level and Doxygen documentation can nicely complement each other: once
you know the big picture, the Doxygen commented source code makes more sense
too.

Ton, it sounds like a great initiative.
As a start, can you make a list of areas that individual people can choose
from?

Thanks,
Erwin
Bullet doxygen documentation