[Bf-committers] Summer of Documentation

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun May 14 18:11:35 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've got a bad experience with people adding comments in code, when
they're not having the big picture. Comments should give insight in the
structure of code or in the underlying thought process, and not
explaining in words what code already tells itself.

Docs like I tried to make for the render pipeline or Blender
architecture, yes these should be done much more. I still would love to
see a diagram how derivedmesh works! :)

-Ton-