[Bf-committers] 1) ESC doesn't abort render 2)Bulletphysicsproblems

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Sat May 13 03:09:47 CEST 2006

Can you try the links I posted, and let me know if they work for you?
Did you do a full 'clean' ? Which platform do you use?

If you interpret 9.8 blender units as gravity, then 1 blender unit = 1 meter
for Bullet.

0.2 is about the smallest size, because 0.06 is a collision margin, which
gets added on both sides.
It will become tweakable, but objects smaller then 0.2 should be avoided.
I remember in the Havok manual it recommend similar object size
restriction...
For real-time, I think this should be fine, but for rendering we can make
the timestep smaller, and let this tolerance be smaller, to aleviate this
restriction.

Thanks,
Erwin