[Bf-committers] 1) ESC doesn't abort render 2) Bullet physicsproblems

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Sat May 13 02:07:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

There is a lot of ways to make physics not work, and you probably found one
of them :)
Easiest is to look more at the provided samples that work, and see which
change breaks things. Usually scaling messes things up badly.
Scaling, shifting the center of mass, making objects too small (there is
hard coded tolerances at the moment) etc.

Best is to mail me a blend, and I can verify it.

Eventually some faq should help out.
Havok and PhysX/Novodex have hundreds of pages to explain how to avoid
making a mess of it :)

Erwin