[Bf-committers] Fixing plugins under windows - proposal

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Thu May 11 23:28:21 CEST 2006

Hi.  I've written a proposal to revamp the plugin system so that plugins
which use exported blender functions will compile on windows.  You can
see it posted on pastebin (since mediawiki isn't working) at
http://blenplugin.pastebin.com/712311 .  Pastebin now has a great new
feature where posts can be set to expire within a day, a month, or stay
permanent.  I've set this post to expire in a month.

I'm hoping to get this fixed before submitting my node plugin patch
(I'll write the patch of course if the proposal is approved), since I'm
on windows and I really need this fixed.

joeedh